Siva is a social app designed to help creators become financially independent.

Download the app now and start earning instantly.

Copy of Untitled

Siva is a social app designed to help creators become financially independent.

Download the app now and start earning instantly.

Why?

Creators are frustrated with traditional social networks. They don’t support creators. They don’t share their ad revenue. They don't let you reach most of your followers. To make it worse, they change their algorithm without caring about how this changes affect people's lives and businesses in the process.

Creators are building communities in other places. But these platforms don’t have enough users, or don't have enough advertising money to get creators paid. Creators need a leading social network that puts them first. A place where creators earn real money from ads & other monetization tools. That's why we are building Siva.

Siva is the first social network that makes it easy for creators to share, earn money and monetize content. We believe anyone with a skill who is willing to work should be able to make a decent living regardless of who they are or what they do. We hope to achieve that with Siva.

Siva is the first social network that makes it easy for creators to share, earn money and monetize content.

We believe anyone with a skill who is willing to work should be able to make a decent living regardless of who they are or what they do. We hope to achieve that with Siva.

Empowering Creators

We are making it easier for creators to earn a living from their passion.

Digital Downloads

Sell eBooks, videos, audio & music, courses, softwares, apps, PDF’s, templates and more.

Products

Sell t-shirts, handmade goods, art, craft Supplies, merchandise, or any other product that requires shipping.

Prints

Sell your artworks. We’ll handle the transactions, printing, shipping, and customer service.

Custom Offers

Sell 1:1 video calls, provide advice, give shoutouts or create completely custom interactions for your followers.

Licence Photos

Sell & license your photos, artworks, illustrations, vectors, icons and more.

Services

Offer photography, web design, plumbing, marketing, modelling, accounting and more.

Support

We make it easy for people to show their appreciation with tips and donations.

Subscription Account

Offer exclusive content and charge your fans on a monthly or yearly basis.

Membership Account

Sell memberships for your local business, events, revolutions and more.

Empowering Creators

We are making it easier for creators to earn a living from their passion.

Digital Downloads

Sell eBooks, videos, audio & music, courses, softwares, apps, PDF’s, templates and more.

Products

Sell t-shirts, handmade goods, art, craft Supplies, merchandise, or any other product that requires shipping.

Prints

Sell your artworks. We’ll handle the transactions, printing, shipping, and customer service.

Custom Offers

Sell 1:1 video calls, provide advice, give shoutouts or create completely custom interactions for your followers.

Licence Photos

Sell & license your photos, artworks, illustrations, vectors, icons and more.

Services

Offer photography, web design, plumbing, marketing, modelling, accounting and more.

Support

We make it easy for people to show their appreciation with tips and donations.

Subscription Account

Offer exclusive content and charge your fans on a monthly or yearly basis.

Membership Account

Sell memberships for your local business, events, revolutions and more.

Earn money from Super likes

Superlike is a way to give and receive real money rewards. It's like likes, but better: you can use it to reward posts that you like.

Each time a pro member likes a post, the creator receives $0.006. Creator could earn over $100 just for posting a picture!

Revenue share

Siva will split the revenue from the ads with our creators. We will take a cut of 55% of the ad revenue generated from the feed. The remaining 45% will be split among the creators.

Bulk messages (coming soon)

Siva makes it easy for you to send mass messages directly from your profile to all your followers. We give you the ability to send welcoming messages, send bulk messages to custom lists of followers including lists of followers who have engaged with specific posts.

Download the app now and start earning instantly.

Earn what you deserve